30 April 2009


I finished the pincushion/thread catcher this morning! I ironed the top edge of the bag at home this morning, although I don't think the interfacing is stuck on all the way round, but it doesn't really matter because I sewed the edges down, so it should be secure. 

I took the project to work with me, since all I had to do was sew on the Velcro circles. I'd already sewn on a couple of circles on the bag straps, so I decided to add two more, instead of removing the first two circles and sew on lengths of strip Velcro! What a pain! Literally! I've got a numb thumb and forefinger from pushing and pulling the needle through the plastic Velcro circles!

I'm very happy with the end result. Here's a pic.


Post a Comment

Please leave me a message!